Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Showing Off Our Tops!

Sunday was my monthly get-together with my Brown Bagger quilting friends and the sewing machines were humming. Gift season is upon us. I asked the girls to bring in their first quilt projects, which you can see in my blog post here.

Here are the latest and greatest in progress.

Valerie finished the top of her Maze Quilt. It is going to be a gift for her son TJ. She also put together a baby quilt for her grandson, Nolan.

I love the 3-dimensional effect of this design.
This is Valerie's Circus Quilt. So cute!


Joannie is working on an Irish Chain lap quilt, which is a Christmas present for her husband Dan.

This handsome quilt is made with batik fabrics.


Kim was hard at work on her pink and purple star quilt, which will be a gift for her co-worker's granddaughter.

Perfect colors for a 4-year old girl!
Debbie is making this adorable super hero quilt for her new grandson, Kellen.
Bright and cheerful!
Pat is making a play mat for her grandson Matthew. There is one more round to go, so it will be the perfect size to keep away the winter chills.
Pat bought this cute pattern on Etsy.
I am working on a bed quilt. I laid out the top four rows, which is nearly one quarter of the quilt.
All Kaffe Fassett fabrics.
Have a great day!

Pugs and kisses,
Nancy

1 comment:

  1. As I said, I'm living vicariously through your quilting group :-). I love all of these but I could stare at the maze quilt forever. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete