Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day! And happy birthday to my dear friend Linda (my friend since first grade!) and my dear friend Lorraine in Australia!

This year I found the funniest card for my Mom. This was one of her favorite sayings when I was growing up.


I have the World's Best Mom. There aren't enough words to express how much she has done for me, taught me, etc. She has always believed in me, urged me to do my best and been my biggest fan. Thanks Mom!
Here I am with Mike and my parents this past winter in Florida.
I get my good looks from my Mom and my zany personality from my Dad.
I am PugMom to the three cutest pug boys in the world. From left to right, LarryPug, Elvis and Romeo.
I wonder if they're making me breakfast in bed this morning...

Thanks for visiting!

Pugs and kisses,
Nancy

2 comments:

  1. You are an excellent Pug Mom! I am sure the boys will make you feel special today. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's day to the best Pug Mom ever!

    ReplyDelete