Saturday, July 4, 2015

Strip Therapy: Ten More Blocks Made!

I did some sewing on Friday and Saturday and finished ten more blocks for my quilt that I am jokingly referring to as Strip Therapy. To read the first post (and see the first 20 blocks) on Strip Therapy, click here. I've got six more strip sets assembled, and hope to get at least another four done tomorrow.

In all the years that I've been quilting, this is the first time that I ever had a design wall, and although it's small, I love it!
Joannie and I went out to lunch today. Check out the tile on the floor and my pink sneakers.
I hope that you had a great Fourth of July! Belated Happy Canada Day to my Canadian friends!

Linking up on Saturday to Pink Doxies' Pet Project Show. Linking up on Sunday to Confessions of a Fabric Addict, Quilting is More Fun than Housework's Oh Scrap!, and Richard and Tanya Quilts. Richard featured my original 20 Strip Therapy blocks on his blog party this week. Thanks Richard!

As always, thanks for visiting!

Pugs and kisses,
Nancy

P.S. Read my other blog here

8 comments:

  1. Cute shoes! Ohhh, a design wall. I've been thinking of adding one to my sewing room. Did you build your own?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love your scrappy trip blocks... and it's a great to see how they all play together up on the wall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those blocks are so pretty. I was looking at the tiles and thinking you were going to start a hexie quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors in your blocks! This is going to be another beautiful quilt (as always)! Happy Fourth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! I clicked on your "other blog" link and enjoyed your dinner description - yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderfully vibrant blocks you are making! Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the Canadian wishes! I really like your strip therapy blocks, kind of a colourwash effect. Lovely. Another person who looks at, and takes pictures of, floors!! Love that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your strip therapy blocks - the colours are wonderful. Amazing what colour will do for a quilt - it's so different from Bonnie Hunter's.

    ReplyDelete