Thursday, March 17, 2016

Happy Birthday to Me!


This photo was sent to me by my co-worker Lauren. These are not my PugBoys. They like dressing up in costumes but they don't like to wear hats.
A belated Happy Birthday to ME! I took myself to Florida last Saturday night for a whirlwind trip to spend my birthday with the three humans who love me the best!

Dad, Mom and Mike!
We spent Sunday afternoon with my dear friend Anna, her husband Ben, their adorable son Logan and their two cocker spaniels, Jasper and Frou.
Logan did NOT want his photo taken. This is the best one I got.
On the morning of my birthday (March 14th, aka Pi Day), Mike took me here:
Yes, I went back to StitchCraft! I went there last January.
I was the first customer on Monday and I got to pick the Bolt of the Day! You're not surprised that I chose fuschia batik, are you?
I didn't buy the whole bolt, but I did find some other goodies there as well... sorry no photo but the nice ladies at StitchCraft mailed my purchases home so I didn't have to worry that my suitcase would be overweight on the flight back.

My friend Kat who blogs at Made with Love and Ladybug Hugs joined us for dinner at Rosalita's for my birthday.

Mike and I also took my parents to the indoor flea market and we squeezed in a quick trip to the beach on Tuesday before we left.
We enjoyed lunch alfresco in Delray Beach.
There were some delicious birthday rainbow cookies!
I arrived home late on Tuesday night to beautiful roses and a pugs and kisses birthday card from my Mother-in-law, Bobbie and Father-in-law, Norman.
And here's a St. Patrick's Day greeting for all my pug-lovin' Irish (or Irish wanna-be) friends and blog followers.
Thanks for visiting!

Pugs and kisses,
Nancy



8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday my sweet. I knew your birthday was imminent. Looks like you had a fabulous time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad we were able to sneak in a quick visit (complete with delicious dinner!!). Next time, we will sew too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've certainly been having fun! And happy belated birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've certainly been having fun! And happy belated birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Doxies are howling and I'm a-singing! Can you hear your birthday song?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was nice to see family and friends for your birthday. Glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday, looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy (belated) Birthday!!! Sorry we missed it, but it looks as though you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete