Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Pugtastic Tuesday: A Brief Hiatus

Hello Dear Blogging Friends,

All is well, except that I have no time to write a Pugtastic Tuesday blog post this morning. Mike and I spent the holiday weekend in Delaware and New York visiting family and friends. We spent all day Thursday and all day Sunday driving in the car. Yesterday I was back in the office and I am leaving this morning for a two day business meeting in CT.

Here are two things to entertain you while I'm gone.

The Clever Chameleon blog in Australia is publishing a monthly Beary Colourful Block of the Month quilt. It's free and the patterns are adorable.
This is the bear for April.
If you've never visited Moda Bake Shop, they publish new quilt patterns about twice a week. The patterns are free and there is a search bar if you're looking for something specific, such as a bag pattern.
This one definitely appeals to me. It looks fast and pretty. A great way to use your jelly roll strips.
Go sew! Enjoy!

Pugs and kisses,
Nancy

1 comment:

  1. I love that quilt. Good for using the strips that we've traded.

    ReplyDelete